Be a good Date
- Please shower and shave before seeing our colleagues. Let's face it after a long day, you may need it. It's not much effort and you'll get more action. If you’re going to her location directly from your work, (an incall) simply ask to use her shower. She will be happy to provide you with a clean towel.
- After communication with our colleague, you will know the fee. When you meet with her, offer the fee. There is no need to be crass and make her ask for it.
- Requests are welcome, but always let our colleague guide the sex. Follow her lead. You'll have a much better time.
- Do not expect miracles. If you are exhausted from a long day at work and/or on medications such as high blood pressure etc, we'll do all we can for you, but remember we are not celestial beings.
- Like any other service, the hour begins when you or our colleague arrive at the prearranged place. The hour does not begin after chatting for 10 or 15 minutes. When clients insist the hour begins at the moment we get into bed with you, at that point we all pretty much go on to work to rule. In other words, we cannot connect with you as a potentially good client, and so will not try our best, to put it mildly.
- Don't make rude comments even if they are disguised as compliments. It's always best to be kind and courteous.
- Ask a question once, ie., do you have x kind of sex? Repeated asking is harassment.
- Please do not arrive early and/or try and stay late. Don’t expect free time. This sort of coercive behaviour does not endear us to you.
- When seeing our colleague at her location, (an incall), it may take a minute or two for her to answer the door. She may be franticly applying the finishing touches to her make-up. We want to look our best for you. We understand you can be eager to see her but a little patience goes a long way. Whatever you do, please, do not start knocking on her door like you`re Ghengis Khan. This knocking only serves to spin us out and, really, is there any reason to let all of her neighbours know you`re there? We take your discretion and privacy seriously. Please do the same for us. Because then it works out for all of us. We appreciate this one a lot.
- Please do not communicate excessively either on the phone or through e-mail when booking an appointment.
- If you are consistently receiving poor service from different sex professionals, ask yourself why.
- With the popularity of digital camera cells, please do not ask for or expect an up to the second photo of our colleague to be sent to you immediately. Understand that we have real lives and may be in the process of doing other real life things. Things like:
However, we don't mind sending a recent photo.
- hair in curlers
- walking the dog
- dealing with children
- having a phone conversation with parents, (yes, we have them too)
- on the computer
- about to masturbate
- having a nap
- taking a shower
- preparing a nutritious & delicious dinner
- plotting how to take over the world
- vacuuming and dusting
- working on university courses